For all farmers, usage of credit is vital for keeping and expanding their operations. Even though many established farmers do not have difficulty acquiring credit from old-fashioned organizations, more youthful and expanding farmers with less confirmed collateral and/or ability can occasionally battle to have the credit they require from the terms they desire.
The Manitoba Agricultural solutions Corporation will help you because of the arrangements that are financial in order to make your procedure effective. MASC’s Direct Loans offer starting and established farmers with brief, intermediate and long-lasting funding at reasonable rates of interest and versatile payment terms.
Direct Loans factsheet
Direct Loans Factsheet
MASC Direct Loans are offered for:
- Purchase of agricultural land or structures
- Purchase of the latest or used equipment that is agricultural
- Permanent improvements to land
- Purchase, renovation or construction of farm manufacturing buildings
- Purchase, renovation or construction of on-farm domiciles
- Purchase of breeding livestock
- Purchase of supply-managed quota ( poultry and dairy)
- Debt refinancing or consolidation
- Buying or greenhouses that are renovating nurseries
- Running costs